Happy Tuesday! I love to wear natural makeup when I go to a interview. This blog post is to share with you all what makeup to wear for an job interview.
1. I start out by applying foundation. I have talked about what my favorite foundation is on here before. The foundation is the Bobbi Brown liquid one in the color light. It is expensive, but it works really well. I feel like some of the drugstore brands for foundation look orange on me. This foundation does not look orange on me. It does not feel like I have a foundation on which I love! I would recommend this foundation!
2. I will apply my favorite concealer which is the NARS one in the color vanilla. Honestly, this is the perfect concealer. It brightens up my face. Before using this concealer I used Covergirl Age Rewind concealer. I honestly did not really like it. My skin appeared orange when I tried the Age Rewind concealer. I would not recommend the Age Rewind.
3. I will apply the Benefit Rockateur blush on the apples of my cheeks. I love the color! It is a nice pink color. It is so pretty!
4. I would put on my Physicians Formula bronzer. It looks natural on me. I love this bronzer for a natural look.
5. I put on my favorite winter eyeshadow which is All that Glitters from MAC. I talked about this shadow on my previous post.
6. I will apply my favorite mascara by MAC.
7. I will apply my favorite Bobbi Brown in the color mahogany eyeliner that I previously.
8. Lastly, I will apply my Kardashian Khroma lip gloss in the shade Orange Blossom. Honestly, this is my favorite lip gloss.
I hope you all have a great Wednesday night!