Yesterday’s post, I talked about going to Target and purchasing the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the colors light and fair. I did not know which shade looks good on my skin. So, I picked the fair shade which I thought would make my skin look orange and this shade is the right shade for me. I do not like when you cannot try on a tester to see if it is the right shade. Here are my pros and cons on this concealer.
– I love how it is affordable.
– I love how it looks like the Nars Concealer.
– I love how the applicator looks like the Nars one.
– I love how it is long wearing and you do not have to reapply it throughout the day.
– I wish it was in a bigger container. Maybe this is just me, but I do not like when concealers are in a small container. I wear concealer everyday and I do not like it when it goes so quickly and you have to spend money on the same concealer.
Have any of you purchased this concealer? If so, do you like this one or not? I hope you all have a great one and I will talk to you all really soon!