Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I cannot believe that April is almost over! It went by so fast! On today’s blog, I wanted to share with you all, my April favorites.
My Favorite Foundation and CC Cream for this Month:
– Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation
– It Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 50. Whenever it is sunny outside, I always use it on my face.
My Favorite Blush for the Month
– MAC in the color Desert Rose. I thought it would be too dark for my face, but it is not. It looks too red when you purchase it, but when you apply it on your face it looks natural on. Currently, it is my favorite blush.
My Favorite Eyeshadow Quad:
– Is the Maybelline Eye Studio Purple Eyeshadow Quad. Currently, it is my favorite eyeshadow quad. I love how the colors. For me, purple on my eyes, makes my eyes pop. I did a review on this one either this month, or last month.
My Favorite Eyeliner for this Month:
– Since I lost my MAC Eyeliner Pencil, I had to use my Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eyeliner. I am running low on that one, so I purchased the Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyeliner from Sephora.com for the VIB Sale. I will be getting that one this week, I am so excited to try it. My review on that one will be this weekend. I like to try it out for a few days or longer, to see if I really like it or not.
My Favorite Mascara for this Month:
– The Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. I have been using this one everyday. I need to purchase a new mascara, but this one is expensive. Let me know if you have recommendations on a good mascara that is waterproof that is affordable. I have sensitive eyes too and a lot of mascaras make my eyes watery.
For this month, I have not been wearing a lipgloss or lipstick. I hope you all have a great day and I will talk to you all really soon!