Again, this mascara was in my haul that I purchased at Ulta. Here are my pros and cons of this one:
– I like the packaging. It is in a pretty gray tube that has a fancy design on it.
– I love the brush. I love how the brush is a curvy one.
– I love how the color is black.
– It costs $20.00.
– It clumps on your eyelashes. I hate when mascaras are clumpy.
– I feel like when I put my eyeliner on my waterlines, that this mascara runs.
– I feel like this one dries up too quickly.
Overall, I do not like this mascara. I would not recommend this one to anyone. The one on the left is me with my new haircut and without the mascara. The one on the right is what the mascara looks like on my lashes. I had to use a makeup remover to get the mascara off from my waterlines. What mascaras do you like? I am willing to try any, but do not want to spend a lot of money on it. I hope you all have a great one and I will talk to you all really soon!