Recently, I purchased the Sigma F84 Foundation brush and the Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer brush. I have heard MakeupbyTiffanyD on Youtube, rave about these brushes, so I had to try it myself. Plus, there was a 20 percent off discount on the individual brushes on the Sigma website. The 20 percent off of the individual brushes already ended, so you cannot get the discount now. This brush is my favorite foundation brush, to apply my powder foundation and to apply my Bare Minerals Veil Ready Touch Powder onto my cheeks. Also, the concealer brush is my favorite brush to apply my concealer underneath my eyes. The foundation brush and the concealer brush blends so well! You can purchase them online at: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/. The foundation brush costs $24.00 and the concealer brush costs $21.00. They are really good quality brushes. I love how they are so soft! I would recommend purchasing them. This post is my genuine opinions on the brushes. It is not a sponsor. That is it for this post. I will talk to you all really soon!
I love wearing fall lipglosses/lipsticks. Here are my top lipglosses/lipsticks to apply on my lips for the Fall.
1. Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss in the color Fuscia Lustre. It is a gorgeous pink color and it is glittery. If your lips are pink like mine, then you will love this color! I have gotten so many compliments on this color! It smells like cotton candy which is a plus. I love a lipgloss that smells good. It lasts throughout the day which is a plus. I would highly recommend purchasing this product!
2. Dior Addict in the color Dolly Pink. It is a light pink. I love how it is in a rectangle, glass tube! It is so pretty on! It might be a Spring color but on me, I look good in pink. Also, I love how it is long lasting! It is so shiny. I have gotten so many compliments on this one as well. I would highly recommend purchasing this product to anyone.
3. Nordstorm lipgloss in the color, Soft Shimmer. It is a beautiful nude. I love how it is in a small, rectangle, glass tube! I love applying it over my Bite lipstick. I love this applicator. It feels soft on my lips. If you love a good nude lipgloss, like I do then I would recommend this product. Also, it lasts throughout the day too.
4. NYC (New York Color) up to eight hours City Proof, in the color Everlasting Blossom. It is a pretty light pink. I love wearing this lipgloss on top of my lipsticks. If I apply it by itself, it will be a great color for Spring. This product is affordable which is a plus. This product is also long lasting. It smells like an orange which is a plus. It makes my lips moisturizer which is a plus. I would highly recommend purchasing this product to anyone.
5. Bite lipstick in the color Fig is the perfect lipstick for this season. The color is so beautiful! It is a gorgeous pink color. My lips feel moisturize. I would definitely repurchase this lipstick when I run out of it. I have gotten a lot of compliments on this lipstick when I wear it. The person at Sephora who helped me picked this one last year, was right this shade is perfect for me! I would highly recommend purchasing this lipstick to anyone.
Well guys that is it for this post. I hope you all have a great night and I will talk you all really soon! If you want to see pictures, be sure to look at my Instagram (NicoleAshleyBlog).