I just wanted to let you all know what I have been doing lately. I am still going to make/upload YouTube videos, but I wanted to let you all know that I do have my own business with It Works. I have been with It Works since May. I decided to join It Works because I need the extra 500 dollars or more money. I will be still making YouTube videos on makeup every weekend or more. It Works sells skincare, body wraps, essential oils, delicious greens, hair, skin and nails vitamin etc. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the products or wants to be a distubutor, please message me on Instagram or email me. My email is email@example.com . My Instagram is nicoleashleyblog.
Thabk you so much for reading this. I hope you all have a great one and I will talk to you real soon!
I uploaded a video on Tuesday (the title is what this title is called). I will try my hardest to post on here when I upload a video on my YouTube channel. Here is my video:
Sorry that I have been MIA lately, but I was on a mini vacation. I made this video a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post it on here. Sorry! I will post on here when I upload a video on my YouTube channel. Here is the video:
Please like this video and subscribe to my channel . Thank you!
I forgot to post this but last week I made a YouTube video. Please check it out now:
. This video is about what my top brushes that I apply my makeup with. I am so excited to be able to make YouTube videos. It has always been a dream to make videos on YouTube. I hope you all have a great one and I will talk to you all really soon!
Recently, I purchased the Sigma F84 Foundation brush and the Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer brush. I have heard MakeupbyTiffanyD on Youtube, rave about these brushes, so I had to try it myself. Plus, there was a 20 percent off discount on the individual brushes on the Sigma website. The 20 percent off of the individual brushes already ended, so you cannot get the discount now. This brush is my favorite foundation brush, to apply my powder foundation and to apply my Bare Minerals Veil Ready Touch Powder onto my cheeks. Also, the concealer brush is my favorite brush to apply my concealer underneath my eyes. The foundation brush and the concealer brush blends so well! You can purchase them online at: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/. The foundation brush costs $24.00 and the concealer brush costs $21.00. They are really good quality brushes. I love how they are so soft! I would recommend purchasing them. This post is my genuine opinions on the brushes. It is not a sponsor. That is it for this post. I will talk to you all really soon!
I love wearing fall lipglosses/lipsticks. Here are my top lipglosses/lipsticks to apply on my lips for the Fall.
1. Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss in the color Fuscia Lustre. It is a gorgeous pink color and it is glittery. If your lips are pink like mine, then you will love this color! I have gotten so many compliments on this color! It smells like cotton candy which is a plus. I love a lipgloss that smells good. It lasts throughout the day which is a plus. I would highly recommend purchasing this product!
2. Dior Addict in the color Dolly Pink. It is a light pink. I love how it is in a rectangle, glass tube! It is so pretty on! It might be a Spring color but on me, I look good in pink. Also, I love how it is long lasting! It is so shiny. I have gotten so many compliments on this one as well. I would highly recommend purchasing this product to anyone.
3. Nordstorm lipgloss in the color, Soft Shimmer. It is a beautiful nude. I love how it is in a small, rectangle, glass tube! I love applying it over my Bite lipstick. I love this applicator. It feels soft on my lips. If you love a good nude lipgloss, like I do then I would recommend this product. Also, it lasts throughout the day too.
4. NYC (New York Color) up to eight hours City Proof, in the color Everlasting Blossom. It is a pretty light pink. I love wearing this lipgloss on top of my lipsticks. If I apply it by itself, it will be a great color for Spring. This product is affordable which is a plus. This product is also long lasting. It smells like an orange which is a plus. It makes my lips moisturizer which is a plus. I would highly recommend purchasing this product to anyone.
5. Bite lipstick in the color Fig is the perfect lipstick for this season. The color is so beautiful! It is a gorgeous pink color. My lips feel moisturize. I would definitely repurchase this lipstick when I run out of it. I have gotten a lot of compliments on this lipstick when I wear it. The person at Sephora who helped me picked this one last year, was right this shade is perfect for me! I would highly recommend purchasing this lipstick to anyone.
Well guys that is it for this post. I hope you all have a great night and I will talk you all really soon! If you want to see pictures, be sure to look at my Instagram (NicoleAshleyBlog).
I love watching Youtube Beauty Gurus. Here are my favorite Youtube Beauty Gurus that I love to watch. Also, I will link their channels too. I recommend all of them listed below.
1. Makeupjunkie909. Her name is Racheal Hamilton and she lives in Florida. She was the first Youtuber that I have watched. I love how well she does her makeup. Her makeup looks flawless! I wish that she would make videos more often. She only does it once a month. I love how her makeup is affordable. https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeUpJunkie909/featured.
2. MakeupbyTiffanyD. Her name is Tiffany and she lives in Atlanta. She is pregnant with her first child. I love how well she does her makeup. The products that she uses I have purchased and I love wearing them. Also, she was right, the Sigma Brushes are the best brushes to apply makeup with. I love how she is documenting her weekly pregnancy. She is so pretty! I love how she gives her opinions, on the products that she uses. If she does not like a product she will let you know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79JOF5BTCCU.
3. EleventhGorgeous. They are sisters. Their names are Tracy and Stefanie. They live in Alabama. Tracy and Stefanie are so gorgeous! They do look like twins but they are not. They are so funny. I love how their products that they use are affordable. I love how they go to different states to meet their fans. Also, I love how they share on Youtube what they do on a daily basis. They also have another channel that is for taste testing different snacks. https://www.youtube.com/user/eleventhgorgeous.
3. Meghanrossette. Her real name is Meghan Reinks and she is from California. She is funny and likes to joke! I love how she does blogs. Also, I love how she does every month favorites videos. I like how she includes her favorite makeup products of the month, her favorite tea, her favorite television show and her favorite book. I wish that she would include what makeup products that she wears on a daily basis. Also, I wish that Meghan would include what makeup brushes that she uses. https://www.youtube.com/user/meghanrosette.
Well that is it for this post. If these pictures look really big, when I edit it on here, it appears small. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will talk you soon!